Terms and conditions
we make your dreams into reality !
- Please be advised that the payment system followed on this Website is Offline and though unlikely, there may be a time gap between the physical collection of credit-card details from the Customer and the actual charging/debiting of the Customer’s credit-card. Until and during the time period the payment is being charged and realized in full from the credit-card, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated to the Customer and his consent sought before debiting the Customer’s credit-card.
- Unless or until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the Airline or SkytoursLA.com without any prior notice.
- Once the payment is realized, the paper ticket(s) will be dispatched through FedEx (or similar leading courier company) to the delivery address given at the time of booking. The Delivery time can vary from 1-15 days depending upon the type and place/region of delivery. The tracking numbers and shipping details will be sent to you via email. For E-tickets, the E-ticket number along with the itinerary and PNR will be sent you via email upon realization of full payment.
- If the payment gets declined on given credit card number (s), the customer will be informed as soon as possible. In such case the customer may need to speak with his/her respective credit card company for rectification and/or provide alternate credit card number, or may have to change the mode of payment by calling our travel consultant for timely processing of payment.
- Should there be any error on the booking/ticket; the customer should report the same within 24 hours of making the reservation.
- There will be no extra charges for the delivery of the travel products within United States. For other countries, a courier fee will be charged from the customer. To know about charges, please speak to our customer service representatives.
- As mentioned SkytoursLA.com will ensure to ship the SkytoursLA tickets through a leading courier company. However, SkytoursLA.com cannot be and will not be responsible for any loss/damage of shipment by the courier company.
- We request you to kindly re-confirm your Flight schedule and departure times with the respective Airline directly at least 72 hours (3 Days) before departure if International, and 24 hours prior in the case of a domestic flight within India and/or US. SkytoursLA.com is not responsible for any schedule change by the Airline after issuance of the ticket and will try, but not be obligated to, inform the Customer of the same.
- All tickets and fares are subject to date change and cancellation penalties, whereas some tickets though being non-refundable may be reusable at a later date as per the fare rules of the Airline. Partially or half utilized tickets are non-refundable. For totally unused tickets, any cancellation before departure (if allowed) needs to be done at least 72hrs (3days) prior, and may be subject to levy/deduction of certain penalty as per the rules of the Airline. However, any such penalty will be waived off in case of death of passenger or the death of any immediate family member (Death Certificate will be required as a proof).
- Refund for cancelled tickets: After canceling a booking, you will need to send us the paper ticket to the address advised to you by the SkytoursLA.com Travel Consultant. On receiving the ticket, the refund shall be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt.
In case of e-tickets, the refund shall be processed within 3-4 weeks from the date of the cancellation request being made. If we have received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to your credit card. Payments made using any other form of payment will be refunded by cheque within a maximum of 30 days from date of receipt of ticket.
- In cases where customer is entitled for full refund, a-processing fee of $50 per ticket will be charged from the customer.
- In case you require any further assistance, our travel consultants are available between 09:00 AM (EST) to 06:00 PM (PST) and can be reached via phone or email.
- Kindly re-confirm your seat and other special requests such as Frequent Flyer miles with the Airline directly. For International departures please report at Airport 3 hours prior for Check-In. For Domestic Departures you should arrive at least 2 hours prior departure.
- At times the flight is operated by a code-share partner; please ensure you arrive at the correct Airline’s check in counter. For example – The flight # may say “United Airlines” Flight # but the Flight may be operated by “Lufthansa”, so you will need to appear at the “Lufthansa” check in counter.
- To provide you with the Best Level of Service and Low Costs we must charge a Service Fee as may be posted on our Website from time to time or as may be intimated by our Customer care representative. All Service Fees are non-refundable and may show on your Credit Card statement as a separate charge.
- Before the commencement of your air travel, please ensure that you possess all the valid documents required for travel – passport, air tickets, valid VISA, health certificates, travel insurance, etc. Please contact Consulate/Airline for further details.
- At times there may an Airport charge Levi able at your connecting city Airport which can not be charged on the ticket/voucher and has to be paid by all passengers at the Airport it self. Please ensure you follow instructions for such charges at an Airport, if applicable. Please review your itinerary carefully for such airport charges and other flight details.
- Please be advised that these are the sole and complete terms and conditions governing US-India-US air ticket bookings, supplemented only by the User Agreement. These Terms are governed by Indian laws without regard to conflict of law principles and are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at New Delhi. No employee of our Company or our agent has the authority to amend, modify or change these conditions, and you are advised to rely on these terms as is. SkytoursLA.com reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- After Booking online customer has to send a Letter of Verification (LOV) to SkytoursLA.com . The Letter of Verification is required for the verification of the credit card holder and to prevent a possible fraud on the Credit Card and help make the transaction completely secure.
Please fill in the required information and fax the same to 323-373-2020 along with the photocopy of the front and back copy (hide the CVV number) of the Credit Card along with an ID proof of the credit card holder. Kindly fax this to us immediately for faster processing of transaction.
Important: We would request you to ensure that all the documents reach us within 48 Hrs from the date of the transaction. In case we do not hear from you within 48 Hrs, your booking will be auto-canceled and a cancellation fee of US$50.00 (non refundable) will be deducted from your card.
We have customer service between 09:00 AM (PST) to 06:00 PM (PST). Should you require any assistance regarding your travel, please feel free to call us on our toll free number 1 800-776-7175.
Please read the General information regarding Transit and Visa
Additional VISA Information
The traveler must make sure that he/she has obtained a valid VISA for the country he/she is traveling to, including the countries in transit. The VISA should be taken in advance to the date of travel
All Indian nationals, if transiting via UK, France, Germany, or Canada may require a ‘Transit VISA’. To know if you require a transit VISA or not, please check the following links as per the concerned country or its consulate.
Foreign Nationals / Non-Indian nationals may require VISA for travel to India. To get more information you can check this URL
For any query or assistance please call on our Toll Free Number 1800 776 7175 OR E-mail at email@example.com